Wednesday 19 September 2018

ENJOY THE WAIT!



























Things will fall in place…Eventually! You'll get that car, the promotion, the girl, the lovely marriage, have your own kids, fulfil our dreams, travel the world, they will all happen eventually.
However, the question is, what’s your attitude while you are still waiting. Are you mumbling and grumbling or are you busy enjoying your waiting period?
I know its human to see your waiting period as your state of anxiety and dashed expectations but why not try something new. Don’t just wait and wait. Deliberately enjoy your waiting period!!!
The truth is every new level you get to comes with its own demons, so if you don’t relax during your waiting period, when are you going to get the chance to. Your promotion to the next phase of your life will most likely take more of your time so if you didn’t value the free time you had on current level, you will be exhausted even on that new level and the mumbling/grumbling/unhappiness will continue. So eventually you find out that your promotion didn’t stop the grumbling and now you have less time to relax, so you are left with a less happy self and a promotion that though at the time, seemed like the most important thing to achieve in your life, now means little to you.
So basically, YOU are the constant factor. Your attitude shouldn’t be dependent on your situation because if you are not happy with a little, you definitely won’t be happy with a lot.
So, I use this trick every time I find myself stressing about my next level, I ask myself, what would I wish I had done now when I get to that new level I so desperate want to be at? When I get the answer, I go ahead and do those things now and actually enjoy the free time that my waiting period has given me because so long as I’m heading in the right direction and doing all the right things, my next level will most certainly come and I definitely do not want to be grumpy and murmur against my blessings just because I didn’t enjoy all that my previous level could offer.
So, look at your present, there are activities you can enjoy doing now and might not get the chance to when you get elevated. Find out those things, and go ahead to enjoy them. Your waiting period can be fun whilst sill keeping you mentally and psychologically ready for your next level.
Always remember, so long as you are playing your own part and heading in the right direction, things will fall in place…. Eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment